Megan Fox Chopped From ‘Transformers 3’

Looks like Megan Fox has learned the hard way that you don’t take shots at the director of the film franchise that made you a household name.

Last year Megan ranted about ‘Transformers‘ director Michael Bay.

“[Michael] wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is,” she said. “He has no social skills at all. It’s endearing to watch him. He’s so vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set, he’s a tyrant, he has some kind of mental problem.

Well it’s just been announced that the beautiful brunette has been axed from ‘Transformers 3’.

Variety is reporting that Paramount has decided to move in a different direction and will cast a different actress as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest in the film.

Megan has told People that it was her decision to leave.
Megan Fox will not be starring in Transformers 3,” reps for the actress said. “It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.”
The previous two ‘Transformer’ movies have been blockbusters at the box office.

The first ‘Transformers’ grossed $709.7 million worldwide, followed by $836.4 million for last year’s ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.’

Paramount is banking that the next film in the series will be box office gold without Megan.

Shooting is expected to begin this summer on the film which is set to open July 1,2011.

Well there goes my excuse to watch the next one then lol!!!
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: